At the Prestwood Dental Health Centre, we believe that caring for your teeth and gums is one of the most important factors in promoting good health. Our goal is to help you maintain and improve your oral health.
To achieve optimum oral health, each consultation appointment will include:
- A thorough examination of your teeth, gums, bone, jaw joints and soft tissue. The practice is well equipped with the latest technology to develop an effective, personalised treatment plan for each patient.
This treatment plan is based on personal needs and may include cosmetic dentistry work, restorative dentistry work, regular examinations and visits to our dental hygienist.
We place a huge importance on hygiene appointments. Healthy gums provide the foundation for healthy teeth and increase the chance of successful dental treatment.
Hygiene Appointments Are:
- Usually 30mins long (15mins for children)
- Our friendly hygienists Rosie and Hayley both work gently with an informal and relaxed approach
- They will not only remove plaque and tartar but they will work with the patients teaching them how to maintain healthy teeth and gums
- This can include using a whole host of equipment available to our patient’s as well as the standard tooth brush