A lot of people wish to enhance their smile. Have you ever considered cosmetic dentistry to improve the look of your teeth, if they are stained, crooked, have gaps or missing teeth? Perhaps you are wary of the cost, or of how much work is involved?
We realise making the first move towards a beautiful new smile, and a more confident you, can be daunting. Have you ever asked the question:
“What can be done about my smile and what might it cost?”
That is why we offer our patients an E-Consultation.
All you do is email a photograph of your smile and teeth, and tell us what you think the main problems are and what you wish to correct.
How to take a photo of your smile
- Please ask someone else to take the photo in an area with plenty of light.
- Smile as naturally as possible showing your teeth (saying cheese is a good idea as it results in a broad smile).
- Do not zoom in too close and make sure the image is in focus.
- If you have a particular problem area make sure that is showing.
- If we require any different images we will let you know by email.
We will reply with a series of options for treatment and an idea of the cost to improve your smile*. If you are interested in finding out more we will invite you to come to the practice for a consultation.
We are able to offer a comprehensive treatment range to our patients, whether you require restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry or orthodontics.
* Disclaimer – any information given is for guidance only. Final treatment decisions can only be made after a full clinical and radiographical examination in person of your teeth by one of our dentists.