COVID - 19 UPDATE 26/05/2020
We Look Forward to seeing you soon.....
In March we were asked to close our doors as the profession was at an increased risk of Covid 19. We are hopefully going to be able to open soon and look very much forward to seeing you and being able to treat you. All members of the team are being retrained in the "new normal" procedures.
The "new normal" - what will this mean?
There will be a few changes and we wanted to make you aware of the following measures that will be put in place in line with government advice to keep all the patients and the team safe.
All the details will be explained by the team prior to your visit so you know exactly what to expect. Please don't worry, we are all here to help you through these changes.
Some of the new changes will include:
- On arrival, you will have to wait in your car or outside of the practice until we call you and ask you to come in
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands and be taken straight through to your treatment area
- We may ask to record your temperature
- The dental team will be wearing the appropriate PPE (thus may look very different to what you have been used to previously)
- There will be fewer people in the clinic, including the waiting areas
- We have always maintained optimal cleaning and disinfection protocols, however there will be more time allowed between appointments for fresh clean air to circulate through the surgeries and appropriate air cleansing procedures.
Covid-19 risk assessment
Each member of the team at the practice will have to complete a risk assessment before coming back into work. The assessment is based on government guidelines.
Likewise, each patient coming to the practice will participate in a risk assessment over the phone, to ensure we are keeping them and the public safe.
Please note, all the measures put in place will be to ensure everyone's safety. We are always there to address any concerns you have and are happy to talk you through any changes we are making.
We are very excited to provide you all with our services again and cannot wait to welcome you back to Prestwood Dental Health Centre.